Saturday, June 16, 2012

Coffee Themed Present on a budget

This present actually fell together completely separately from the shower theme, it just so happened that they fit together very well! Since I have so many things to pay for around the wedding (shower, dress, beauty treatments, multiple presents, bachelorette party, etc.) I have been watching store sales, garage sales, and good will for things that my sister would like that would go well in presents for her. She loves coffee so when I found these items at various sales I snatched them up!


Items to include

I included:
A set of espresso cups and saucers    (garage sale)
2 bags of starbucks coffee    (cvs sale w/ coupon)
Small book about coffee    (good will)
Rolled wafers    (dollar tree)

You can include coffee mugs, biscotti, chocolates, or anything else that you find that would go well in a coffee themed present.


Wrapping
I arranged all the items in a basket (also bought at good will) and wrapped 2 pieces of tissue paper (dollar tree) around them. I got tissue paper that matched the shower color theme so my present matched the decorations :). I also found this really cool shrink wrap bags at dollar tree and placed the present in that. The bag shrinks down when you blow hot air on it with a blow dryer (it is really cool to watch!).



It takes a little while and you have to go over each area several times. I put the card inside the bag before I shrunk it. I put a bow on the outside of the bag.

I think it turned out pretty cool! What do you think? What would you put in a coffee themed present?




Linked Up To:
A Pinch of Joy, Serendipity and Spice, Uncommon, Cornerstone Confessions, Summer BBQ Party, While He Was Napping, Clean and Scentsible, My Favorite Finds, Naptime Crafters, Frugal Girls, Shaken Together,


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet and thoughtful gift! I also didn't know about that hair dryer tip! Thank you for sharing this at our Summer BBQ Bash!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...