Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blast from the Past 1 - Love Story

When I was in college I wrote quite a few notes on facebook. Some of them were good, and some of them were not as good, but they were my thoughts. I thought it would be fun to publish them here for my readers to enjoy. It will give you a little more insight into me and my background. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy the blasts from the past!


From October 2006

Love Story

I do not like facebook I had this all written out to comment on someone's post and when I sent it, it told me that it was too long and I would have to revise it. I went back to do just that and it was gone. Now I had to type it all up again, and it is not the same and it is not as good so you will have to bear with it because I cannot remember exactly what I said. This is the basic idea:

I think that all of us are meant to have a love story. God has planned a wonderful love story for each of us, maybe it won't be perfect, but it will be good. The problem that comes in is not the plan, its not what is "meant to be", its us. People tend to rush love.
We want to have a boyfriend (or girlfriend) in highschool. We have to meet the 'perfect' person in college, if we haven't already met them. What we don't do is wait for God. I think that God will bring the right person into our lives when the time is right, and not before. (Notice that I did not say perfect person, I said right person, no one is perfect). God alone decides when the time is right, and we have no way of knowing when that is. Don't think that it isn't ever going to happen to you, just think that it hasn't happened yet. Do you know who made up romance? God did. He has the right person, and story, in mind for you.


Linked Up To:
Cornerstone Confessions, Claiming Our Space, Frugal Girls, Blissful and DomesticA Pinch of Joy, Serendipity and Spice,

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known that I would find my right person at 35 and not earlier. I would have kissed a lot less frogs. :-) Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday. Hope to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...