Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blast from the Past 2 - Nothing to Say

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From October 2006


Nothing to Say

I'm bored so I am going to write a note.

There are about a million things that I could be doing, or should be doing right now but that is beside the point so I am not going to think about it.

I want to get on here and write a totally awesome and inspiring note like some people do all the time, but this appears impossible since I can not think of much to say.

Which reminds me of Mainstream of Civilization. Every other class period we have forced discussions. They are forced because we are graded on them, on how much we say and whether it has anything to do with the class. I do not like this because I do not have anything to say in that class. I have finally figured out why I have no problems talking in Communications and I do in Mainstream. It is because I have nothing to say! I am not interested in the subject matter, it does not really affect me at all, so I have no reason to discuss it. Yes I can learn the facts and they will be integrated into my brain, but still knowing them does not affect me.
In Communications we learn stuff that is interesting to me, and more than that is actually applicable to my life. I enjoy throwing my comments in during this class. I see the way that subject directly relates to my life and I have something to say about it.
I am not the type to say something when I have nothing to say, unless I am trying to be polite. If I have something to say I will say it, if not I won't. A lot of times I don't have something to say so I do not say anything.
This has gotten me labeled as shy over the years, so much so that I actually began to believe it. Wow, I have come to a major revelation on facebook. I am not shy! I just don't have anything to say. So there all you people who told me that I was shy, I have now found the truth.

Well I guess I did have something to say. I don't guess that it is awesome or inspiring, but it is pretty cool to me.



Linked Up To:
Cornerstone Confessions, Claiming Our Space, Frugal Girls, Blissful and DomesticA Pinch of Joy, Serendipity and Spice,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...