Friday, October 19, 2012

FallFun and Howling Halloween Linky Party Features

Wow, there was so much talent linked up to the Fall Fun and Howling Halloween Linky Party! In case you missed it I partnered with The Chic Geek, Second Chance to Dream, Makin My Apt a Home, Condo Blues, The Cookie a Day Challenge, and Claiming Our Space to bring you an awesomely fun linky party specially designed to fit the holiday themes of October.

I personally looked at each post (except two that wouldn't open) and trust me it was tough to choose between all those great posts. Some of them were so tough that I couldn't pick between two for some categories. And there were several runners-up that were pinned on some of my Pinterest Boards (of course the features were pinned too). So anyways here they are, the features!





I you are featured grab a button!






Favorite Child Related Link

Sew Can Do linked up a Princess Merida Costume that is absolutely adorable.


What Happens at Grandma's linked up a post about Monsters that looks like a lot of fun.



Favorite Craft Post

Crafty Journal linked up a Bath Pouf Jack-o-Lantern that I love.

The Thrifty Rebel linked up some Ombre Vases that are really beautiful!


Favorite Halloween Tip

Oh Boy Organic linked up a recipe for Homemade Face Paint that can be used to avoid the chemical filled store bought face paints.


Favorite Food Posts

Natural Girl Diary linked up a Monster Mash that is not only delicious it is healthy (and served in cute containers)

Good Girl Gone Green linked up a list of 10 (actually 11) Apple Recipes which has some really great ideas all of which are vegan (I'm not vegan, but I still appreciate a good recipe, especially if it is healthy).





Favorite Party Post

I Gotta Try That linked up an Avengers Cake that would make my husband wish for an Avengers Birthday Party.



Favorite Knockoff Using a Halloween Candy (Yes, I just made that up, but this is a great link)


The Rehomesteaders linked up Homemade Butterfingers and you will never guess which Halloween candy is used in them (Go ahead leave a comment with your guess before you visit the link).
 
 
 
 
Well That's All Folks. Go Forth and Visit!

3 comments:

  1. Great feature. I love that it looks like everyone picked different projects! Thanks for being a great co-host!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my ombre vases! It's such a treat!
    Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my paper mache monsters! I have really enjoyed being part of this terrific Halloween link party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...