Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big Announcement!

I have a wonderful announcement for you! And Little Man is going to help me make this announcement. If you can't guess from the pictures I will explain it at the bottom :)





If you didn't get it, yes we are expecting again! Right now I am 19.5 weeks along. We are super excited and can't wait to meet this little one!

I couldn't wait to make Little Man his first Big Brother Shirt. I made it the same way I made the Dude Family Shirts. If you want your own you can find in on my Etsy Shop! I wanted to use this to announce the pregnancy to our families, but since we found out on Christmas day, and wanted to tell the families a few days later (and I would have had to tell my aunt in order to use her machine to make the sticker stencils) it wasn't practical. So we simply made an announcement to each family.


When we found out we were expecting Little Man we announced it to our families buy buying them a baby related picture frame and putting a note in it saying Picture to come in December 2011. My sister was studying abroad in Spain so we sent her a baby card to announce it.

How did you announce to your family that you were expecting?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! How exciting, I'm so happy for you! What a cute way to announce it.
    When I got the call from my doctor (no home pregnancy tests), I was so happy and crying...I just picked up the phone and started calling everyone...starting with my husband at work, then Mom. That was back in '75, before all the new fangled tech stuff.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so awesome for you guys!! And thanks so much for the lovely feature post! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The Big Brother t-shirt is so cute! Such a lovely way to announce the new arrival! Congratulations :)
    Becky @ www.thelondonultrasoundcentre.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...