Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blast from the Past 38 - 21 about my #1

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From January 2008

1) Who is your number 1?
[Mr. Random]

2) Have you ever met their dad?
lots of times

3) Where did you first meet your number 1?
First met – courtship class through local home school community
Second First met – on facebook through a friend :)

4) How long ago was it when you first met this person?
First – 6 or 7 years ago
Second – about a year ago

5) Is this person one of your best friends?
yes

6 ) Do you ever fight with this person?
yes, we do fight sometimes, but we get through it and love each other

7) Is this person older than you are?
yeah, a little over a year

10) Have you ever eaten with them?
yup, plenty of times

11) When will you see them again?
either tonight or tomorrow

12) Does this person have a cell phone with text messaging?
yes, but I don’t have text so we don’t text

13) Are you this persons g/f or b/f?
yup!!! :)

14) Do you have pics of this person on your myspace/facebook?
yup, a lot on facebook. A few on myspace

15) Do you think the person will repost this?
maybe, if he has time

16) Could you stand to live with this person?
yes

18) Do you love this person?
YES

19) What was the last thing you did together?
hung out at my house last night after a youth group pizza party w/ my sister

20 Do you know their birthday?
yup, it was Easter last year, I think, or really close to it, umm, yeah I think it was Easter

21) Do you know where this person is right now?
at work

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...