Sunday, June 23, 2013

Blast from the Past 41 - Wedding Plans

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From June 2008


Ok, for all of you who haven't heard or are totally out of the loop :) The official announcement. [Mr. Random] and I are getting married in August. August 9 to be exact. As you can imagine things have been a little busy around here, what with all the planning to be done. But those of you who know me well probably know that I thrive on change and I love weddings, so this is actually a pretty fun time for me :) But anyways, just thought I would let you all know, so there you go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...