Sunday, June 30, 2013

Blast from the Past 42 - New Note

This series consists of notes that I wrote on facebook in the past. Enjoy reading my thoughts during my college years. Please comment but please be nice! Also please feel free to check out my other Blast from the Past Posts.


From June 2009


Well I just spent my morning reading through all of the notes that I wrote and posted on Facebook in the past. I have come to several conclusions. 1. When I went to [my first college] I had way to much free time. Or I spent too much time procrastinating by writing notes. 2. I have not had enough free time since I left there. Or I just realized that most of my notes were inane and weren't worth writing. 3. I miss writing notes about nothing. It is fun and I enjoy doing it. I don't know if anyone else enjoys reading them but I enjoy writing them. 4. It is fun to read people's response to my craziness. Sometimes it is fun to be crazy just to see people's responses.

Once again I am writing a note about nothing, I love it! I'm back!

I am watching Gilmore Girls. [Mr. Random] and I bought all 7 seasons when we got married. I have watched through all 7 seasons 5 or 6 times since we got them. I am on the 5th season right now I think. I love this show. And so far I have not gotten tired of it. I think that is because by the time I finish watching the 7th season it has been a month or two since I watched the first season,and the first season and the 7th season are vastly different. So it works.

I am taking a class this summer. This is the first time in my life that I have had to do school during the summer. I suppose I don't have to, I could wait to take this class. But I only have four classes left before I can finish my degree and two of them have to be done in different semesters. So it is either take the class during the summer or take another semester in the spring. At this point if everything goes as planned I will be finished with my degree in December. I am looking forward to being done. I have been in school a long time (as have most of you :) and I am ready to be done. I am not sure what exactly I will do when I am finished. I have several options. I could take another nanny position. I could apply other places and try something new, I have thought about applying at a wedding dress shop or something similar. I could work on getting a degree for wedding planning. I could start a summer childcare program that I got the idea for this past semester. I have several options and we will just see which one happens when the time comes.

Well It is now 12:46 and I have wasted all of the morning and now a little bit of the afternoon on this so I should probably sign off and get some lunch and then do something meaningful, or at least necessary. So I will talk to all of you later. I will try not to let 2 years go by before my next note. I love you all! Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...