Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let's Talk: What does it feel like when the baby hiccups?



This weekend my younger cousin asked me if it felt weird when Little Man 2 has the hiccups. I told her that it felt kinda like if you swallowed a Subway sandwich whole and it started kicking you from the inside. The hiccups are like hard flicks or bumps but rhythmic. The really weird thing is when he flips over, it is like if that sandwich turned into a big fish and squirms around inside you.

Have you ever had anyone ask you what hiccups or baby movements feel like? How would you describe them?



Linked Up To:
The Frugal Girls, The Thriftiness Miss, The Foley Fam, Fun-a-Day!, Blissful and Domestic, While He Was Napping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...