Sunday, September 1, 2013

5 Random Questions 7

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. What’s your favorite food? It varies, since I cook most of our food myself, if I want something I make it. Most fruits would be on the list, with expensive ones I rarely get, or out of season ones I haven't had for a while being close to the top. I also love many restaurant foods a few of my favorites being flat top grill, chipotle, and takaoka.
2. What’s your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni and Mushroom, can't beat it :)
3. What’s your favorite film? I don't have one specific one, I enjoy a variety
4. What’s your favorite song? I'm not huge into music, I have several songs I enjoy but none that stands out as an absolute favorite
5. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? I actually do not drink any alcohol (and not just because I am nursing :)) I don't like the flavor of alcohol itself. I enjoy virgin drinks (the few times I have had them) but the alcoholic beverages I didn't like (I have tried a strawberry daiquiri and a very low alcohol sweet wine and just couldn't get past the alcohol flavor, I don't even like it in cooking, even with the alcohol cooked off the sour taste remains)


I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...