Sunday, January 5, 2014

5 Random Questions 19

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? I have played a few small jokes, but in general I don't do practical jokes, I think a lot of them are pretty mean, and I wouldn't want it to happen to me so I don't do it to others.

2. Have you ever been the recipiant of a practical joke? A few small ones, but nothing big, because most of my family knows I dont really like it.


3. What would be your best achievement to date? Being a good wife and mother


4. Do you prefer baths or showers? I prefer baths, but since having kids I rarely have time, so most often I take showers


5. Do you prefer towel drying, blow drying or natural drying your hair? I towel dry and then let it dry on its own, I don't like spending my scant time drying my hair, plus it takes forever for my hair to dry because it is crazy thick.



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...