Sunday, January 12, 2014

5 Random Questions 20

I love answering random questions, and I love reading other people's answers to random questions. So I thought that would make a fun series. I will answer the 5 questions in my post and you can answer them in the comments. We can all get to know each other better, how much more fun can you get?





So here we go 5 Random Questions:


1. Have you ever built a snowman? Yes, I love playing in the snow!

2. Have you ever been sleding? Yes!


3. Have you ever flown a kite? I havc tried, I have never been very successful


4. What colour socks are you wearing?
 Dark Pink


5. If you could live anywhere, where would that be? Right here, I love my town, being close to family, my church family. I would not choose to live any where else.



I can't wait to read your answers!


Questions Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say! But please be nice, and please no spam. I do monitor every comment, if you are mean or spamming me it will not get published, so please do not bother writing it. Otherwise comment away! Can not wait to have a conversation with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...